British Museum trip, after all this can't the human race do better?

Mixed feelings about the British Museum today, all that international culture and history, and today the human race is arriving at a point of mass extinction and exploitation of the planet, surely we can do better than this? (Nov 2015)

 
Here I am in Greece


Super architecture

I tort I tore a puddy tat

Greek geometric art, new to me!


Griffin!


You lookin' at me?

I'm off to ancient Mexico!

ancient Mexican serpent

ancient Mexican snakeything

ancient Mexican

toe tum

Jain

Off back to India

More Indian carvings

Close up Indian carvings

Tea house

Nice African hats

Best use for guns

More nice hats

Talking heads

ancient Mexican picture

historic stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My stereos - a history

Dell KB522 Wired Business Multimedia Keyboard

Ford Fiesta XR2 car crash