writer, musician/DJ, conservationist, webdesigner

Thursday, 10 December 2015

Dell KB522 Wired Business Multimedia Keyboard

New Dell Keyboard
Now I have a 24" monitor on my laptop I find that the £5 keyboard is really not up to it. Hence the Dell KB522 Wired Business Multimedia Keyboard. Very nice. I have started my degree in Creative and Professional Wiring this year and think I have a lot of typing ahead, hence the keyboard. It was only once I got this I realised how hard I had to hit the keys on the old one, as first of all with this one it hurt I was hitting them so hard. Pretty much sorted on the computer front now. I bought Dell hoping for longevity from this item. I don't like to buy new stuff all the time from an environmental standpoint.

See also:

My computers a history

My new laptop

Samsung 24" monitor on hdmi laptop

New Dell Keyboard 

My favourite games
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unless marked all content and photos are by me and copyright © justintuijl

Top views - last 30 days

Powered by Blogger.