Justin's Ford Fiesta XR2 before the crash

you can post my pictures on your website as long as you don't claim ownership and you provide a return link to this blog

My Ford Fiesta and the crash: Car Home
  About the car: Justin's Ford Fiesta XR2
Pictures: Ford Fiesta XR2
More pictures: Justin's smashed XR2 
More about the crash: Crash Story 

A little gallery of my old Ford Fiesta XR2 mk2

Before the respray

CVH engine





















prize

redline magazine
 The car was 'crash of the month' in Redline magazine for which they gave me a set of alloys to stat all over again. Which I didn't.








you can post my pictures on your website as long as you don't claim ownership and you provide a return link to this blog

My Ford Fiesta and the crash: Car Home
  About the car: Justin's Ford Fiesta XR2
Pictures: Ford Fiesta XR2
More pictures: Justin's smashed XR2 
More about the crash: Crash Story


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My stereos - a history

Dell KB522 Wired Business Multimedia Keyboard

Ford Fiesta XR2 car crash