writer, musician/DJ, conservationist, webdesigner

Thursday, 3 December 2015

My Natural History Museum, V&A and Science Museum trip, Dec 2015

I've wanted to visit these for years, looks like I finally did it in Dec 2015!


Natural History Museum

My softshell pals, that I tried to save in Asia

Colin the treefrog

not a real horn, soon there won't be any real rhinos


the pod thing

yep, none of those left

dead things

a vegetarian dino

yup, humans are new here


Darwin

My pals from Indonesia

The Natural History Museum

I would skate by not for £12

V&A



David

Eve

I taught I tore a puddy tat

Meeting Jain again



V&A paddling pool

The science Museum


The speaking clock, always wondered what she looked like

Charlie 2CV!

My first computer!

Mixin' into history

synth

Call that a computer? Now this is a computer!

My first car!

A real mobile phone

the museum tunnel back to the tube

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unless marked all content and photos are by me and copyright © justintuijl

Top views - last 30 days

Powered by Blogger.