writer, musician/DJ, conservationist, webdesigner

Thursday, 28 January 2016

London Museum to 02 by clipper slouch

London Museum to 02 by clipper trip

Today I took the DLR right into Tower Gateway from Cyprus and my home at the University of East London. From there to Moorgate and a short walk to the London Museum. After that via St. Pauls and the Tate Modern I boaded a clipper to the O2 Area, then back by tube and DLR to Cyprus.

Here's how it looked:

Beckton in 1400BC!


London before the Romans

The Romans in London


Shakey

Burn London burn

Nice frock

Not allowed to take pictures inside ;)

Victorian street

Now I feel old, some of these toys I had

Now I feel old: my first computer

Now I feel old: I used to watch Bill and Ben







David Blaine?



The Beach






Power!








02

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unless marked all content and photos are by me and copyright © justintuijl

Top views - last 30 days

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive